25 Mar 2014

Murad Osmann Photographer

It all started in Barcelona, Spain in the fall of 2011 when Murad Osmann’s girlfriend had enough of his incessant photo clicking on their vacation. “Nataly was a bit annoyed that I was always taking pictures of everything, so she grabbed my hand and tried to pull me forward,” Osmann told the Daily Mail. “That said it didn't stop me from doing photos while she was pulling me.”

Since then, the Russian producer and photographer and his journalist girlfriend Nataly Zakharova have produced and posted over 40 “Follow Me To” photos to Osmann’s Instagram account. According to Osmann, Nataly’s impatience was the inspiration behind what has since become a social media phenomenon, with more than 50,000 followers on Instagram. Their photographs have also inspired other couples to post their own sweet and silly #FollowMeTo photos.


 “For me photography is about capturing things other people might miss. I want others to look at my work and see beyond the obvious – explore the imaginary world I have created,” Osmann says on his personal website. The images show him being pulled by the hand through Hong Kong, Germany, Bali, Venice, and London as well as through some more intimate settings like down the aisle at a wedding or even through the aisles of Costco.



 Just last week Belarusian tourist Vitaly Zelkovsky’s was dubbed the “moodiest traveler in history” by msnNow for his Grumpy Cat-style selfies taken around the world. Maybe he should take a page out of Murad Osmann’s digital scrapbook and set out with a beautiful companion.
Follow Murad and Nataly on their journey and see where she leads him next!




















Hiç yorum yok:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...